The perfect meeting place
The Leadership & Business Center at La Cocina Que Canta is the perfect meeting place to read, write, converse or simply think. Set at the base of Mt. Kuchama and nestled in the heart of a six-acre organic farm, our private center is the ideal escape from the typical conference room. Here, big ideas come naturally.
Enjoy organic farm-to-table cuisine, hiking, or a hands-on cooking class. Our team-building activities foster a collaborative work environment and emphasize a healthy lifestyle. Whether you want to hold a work retreat, corporate event or a meeting, we will accommodate your every need.
- Conference Room Seats 20-25
- Business Garden Center Patio
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Audio Visual: Projector available
- Menus tailored by Executive Chef Denise Roa*
- Coffee & Tea Service*
*Available for custom packages.
- Hands On Cooking Classes
- Cooking Demonstration Classes
- Rancho La Puerta Fitness Resort and Spa Tour
- Tres Estrellas Organic Garden Tour
- Mt. Kuchumaa Mountain Hikes
- Team Building Programs
- Valle De Guadalupe Wine Region Tour
Select from a variety of meal options from coffee break service, breakfast, lunch and dinner. All menus created by la Cocina Que Canta Executive Chef Denise Roa.